Linksys EA6350 AC1200 wireless router is a Gigabit router is a high-speed wireless AC technology and it works on smart Wi-Fi software. This outstanding router can deliver the next-generation home network performance. This Linksys wireless router EA6350 is engineered for your household connectivity and it is capable to give AC1200 dual-band smart wireless network. Linksys EA 6350 smart wireless router is capable to bring the fastest wireless speed. Now get the best USB 3.0 port with four best Gigabit ports that can work along with the latest Wi-Fi AC technology.
Now experience the leverage dual bands that generate N300mbps and AC86 Mbps at the same time but for different needs. These dual bands can reduce buffering and provides the best gaming and media streaming. No need to worry about general internet activities without any interruption.
Features of Linksys EA 6350 AC1200 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router-
As this router featured the AC technology and four gigabits ports. Let’s discuss the more attractive features of the Linksys EA 6350 Wi-Fi router. This router allows you to stream the live video, online games and unlimited internet surfing on multiple devices. Few main features are defined as below-
- Get Powerful networking
This Linksys wireless router EA6350 is designed to deliver the best wired and wireless connectivity with AC 1200+ technology. Enjoy the latest internet speeds on multiple devices at the same time. Wi-Fi AC technology can deliver 2.8 times faster speed than wireless N technology. Now enjoy connectivity on multiple devices within the home. Enjoy transferring large files and share any big data over the devices across the network.
- Get dual bands with antennas
This ultimate router is designed with dual wireless bands of 2.4 GH Z and 5.0 GHz which deliver the maximum speed of N300 Mbps + AC 867 Mbps. Now you can enable the data traffic with minimal buffering. This Linksys EA 6350 wireless router is lass with adjustable antennas with which you can enjoy online gaming and any media-related activities.
- Faster connections with beamforming
Linksys EA6350 is lass with another great feature and that is beamforming technology this AC1200+ beamforming is an innovative technology that can create your connectivity much stronger between your device and network. This latest technology can enable the router to select the device and get it connected instead of sending Wi-Fi signals in any general directions. So now you can get faster network speed and less interference between your network and devices.
- Gigabit ports for high-performance connections
As above we have discussed that Linksys EA 6350 Gigabit router is designed with USB 3.0 ports which can deliver high performance wired connections. These Gigabit ports can allow you to connect any wired devices directly to the internet. With these Gigabit Ethernet ports enjoy 10 times the fastest connectivity as compare to Fast Ethernet ports.
- Best WPA/WPA2 security
Linksys EA 6350 Wi-Fi router comes with AC1200+ features wireless protected set up. This router provides you with WPA/WPA2 encryption with SPI firewall which can protect your network and data to keep your home safe. Now create a dedicated network for your guests and set parental controls to keep your kids safe.
- Quick set up process
The best part of this router is it’s set up process. By getting the AC 1200+, it is very easy to install this router. You need to just lug in the router into a power plug and then connect it with internet modem. Then use a laptop or computer to connect with Linksys secured network.
- Faster connection speed
With this gen-next router and AC1200 + technology, you can get dual bands 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz which delivers the speed of N300 Mbps and AC 867 Mbps which is a perfect bandwidth and speed for intense media applications.
- Eliminate Dead spots
Now with the latest beamforming technology, the wireless signal focuses directly on your mobile device or PC/Laptop instead of sending the signal via general transmission. Get a strong signal with two detachable antennas and remove all the dead spots from your home.
Get complete customization and manage your home Wi-Fi network-
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App gives you multiple features and you can closely check and manage your home Wi-Fi network even remotely y using any smartphone or tablet. Get three additional benefits in this wireless router for the best connectivity and ease.
- Get Guest Access: Now you can create a separate and password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to your 50 guests and you can easily share the password with all your guests.
- Parental Controls: Now you can ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids while you’re away from them. You can restrict any kind of access to any inappropriate or unwatchable content with this you can control usage, and block any devices from using your personal Internet.
- Get Device Prioritization: Get the facility of device prioritization with Linksys EA6350 wireless router. You can prioritize all your devices that need the most of the high speed
How to install your Linksys EA6350 wireless router?
To complete the process of your Linksys EA 6350 wireless router by following the below-defined steps-
To install your router use the below steps:
- If you are replacing an existing router, then the first thing you need to do is disconnect it. Now you need to power on your new Linksys router.
- Now connect the given Internet cable from modem to the yellow Internet port on your Linksys router. You have to wait until the power light is on and the front of the router is solid.
- Start the process to connect to the secure wireless name.
- Now you have to open any web browser and follow the given instructions to finish your router’s setup. If instructions are not visible in the web browser then enter https://linksyssmartwifi.com in the browser’s address bar.
- Once you are done with all steps then at the end of the setup you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete he set up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account. You can use Linksys Smart Wi-Fi to easily manage your Linksys router’s settings and the following things-
- You can change your router’s name and password
- You can complete the setup guest access
- You can also complete the configuration of parental control
- Complete the process and connect devices to your network
- You can also test your Internet connection speed
How to setup Linksys EA6350 wireless router?
To complete the setup of Linksys EA6350 router you need to do the following three steps and the set up of your Linksys EA6350 router will not take much time. To initiate the process of setting up connect your router in power plug.
- Plug the end of the network cable which is with the wireless router, plug into the yellow port of the router.
- Now plug the other end of your network cable into any port on the Internet modem which is supplied by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Then plug the given power adapter into any power outlet into the back of your Linksys router.
- Once you are done with the above steps then connect any computer or laptop to your router. It can be a wired or wireless connection.
Complete initial set up of Linksys EA 6350 wireless router.
Start the process once you are done with the above steps of Linksys EA6350 Smart Router set up. Now start following the below-defined steps and complete the process.
- The first thing you need to do is open up a new tab in the browser.
- Now enter the default gateway IP address https://192.168.1.1 into the given address bar and then press Enter.
- You will get License Terms on the welcome page, now you need to check the box. Then click the Next button which is on the bottom right.
- Select and uncheck” Install future router updates automatically” and then click Next on the bottom right.
- Change your wireless network name and password. If you do not want to change that then click Next.
- Now you need to create a router password and hint and then click Next.
- Now you have to close the browser window.
- Your Set up process is complete.
How to configure the Linksys EA 6350 wireless router?
- The first thing you need to do is open up a new tab in any browser.
- Use default gateway IP address https://192.168.1.1 into the given address bar and press Enter.
- Now put the router password which you have created during the initial setup and then select Sign In.
- Now you have to click on the Connectivity tab under Router Settings in the left navigation menu bar.
- Once done with the above step now you need to select the Administration tab.
- Follow the instruction and complete the configuration accordingly.
By following the above steps you can complete the setup of Linksys EA 6350 wireless router and Linksys EA 6350 wireless router login. If you are still facing any problem then feel free to call our experts to help you for the same our team of experts is always ready to help you with Linksys EA6350 wireless router.